Candy bark is such a fun treat, especially during the fall season. Something about sweet candies and rich chocolate mixed that works well. I’ll be the first to admit that one of my favorite activities in the fall is to sneak small pieces of the candy to have with my coffee on chilly afternoons.
We have created our own version of the classic fall candy bark with this pumpkin patch candy bark. Mixing delicious candy corn pumpkins, fall themed sprinkles and some extra green chocolate for the vines, you can create your own edible pumpkin patch. It makes the perfect favor at a pumpkin party, treat for Halloween night or just because munchies when you watch It’s a Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
You Will Need:
12 – 16 ounces of Milk or Dark Chocolate Candy Melts
6 ounces of Green Chocolate Candy Melts
Candy Corn Pumpkins
Fall Themed Sprinkles
9″ x 12″ Cookie Sheet with a Lip
1. Melt the chocolate candy melts over a double boiler or in small batches in the microwave. If you would like to make an entire sheet of chocolate bark, then you will need 16 ounces of candy melts ( 2 bags). I used 12 ounces (1 bag) and made 3/4 of the tray. Place a piece of wax paper on top of your cookie sheet. Spread the melted chocolate out as evenly as possible.
2. Place pumpkins on top of the chocolate.
3. Melt 6 ounces of green chocolate candy melts. Using a small squeeze bottle or frosting bag, connect the pumpkins by making vines between them.
4. Add some fall colored sprinkles for grass and hay. You could also use leaf sprinkles to show leaves. Let your pumpkin patch candy bark set for 2 to 3 hours.
5. Once set, cut the pumpkin patch candy bark into pieces. Serve at a party or package as a favor for a pumpkin party.
We packaged up some of our pumpkin patch candy bark for Little Bug to share with her friends and teachers at school. We added a Halloween favor tag from the shop for some extra Halloween fun. These little bundles of sweetness are sure to be a huge hit!
Tagging: pumpkin party dessert, pumpkin party, pumpkin favor, Halloween treat, Halloween candy bark, pumpkin patch party, Halloween favor idea, pumpkin patch candy bark, candy bark, Halloween dessert, pumpkin patch treat